1. We may collect and process the following information about you: You may give us information about you by filling out forms on the Website, or by corresponding with us by email, phone, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, place an order, participate in discussions or other social media functions, enter a competition, submitting to a promotion or survey, and reporting a problem or concern. The information you give us may include your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, age, date of birth, gender, photograph, username, password, other registration information, as well as the book recipient’s name, friend's names, guardians names, and address.
2. Information we collect about you and your device. [44;1H[?1049l [?1l> Each time you visit the Website, we may automatically collect the following information: a. Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; b. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed, purchased, or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number. c. Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you, if you use any of the other websites we operate, or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies, who may also have access to your information. d. Location Information: We may also collect information about your location, such as the IP address of the device you access our Website from. We do not collect your financial information. This is collected and stored by third party payment processors.
We use data held about you in the following ways: to allow us to provide you with our books and related services; to allow us to provide you with other information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website when you choose to do so; to conduct competitions and promotions; to contact you about products and services you have requested; to notify you about changes to the Website and products and service we offer; to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to ensure the Website is safe and secure; or to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
We may also use data held about you for another purpose, but only where such purpose is communicated to you at the point of data collection.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We may disclose your personal data to selected third parties including:
our trusted business partners and third party service providers, contractors, licensees or consultants to enable them to perform functions and process personal data on our behalf, including (but not limited to) printing services, payment services and delivery services; parties involved in the general operation of our business, including administration, sales, marketing and legal; analytic providers, search engine providers, hosting providers, IT companies and system administrators that assist us in the operation, improvement and optimisation of the Website; and advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. Note: We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We may also disclose your data to other third parties:
in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; if ImagineMe or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Or in order to:
We collect, use, disclose, retain, and dispose of your personal data in a proper manner for authorized purposes, and take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction.
The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted via the internet. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Within ImagineMe, we restrict access of your personal data to those of our employees who have a business reason for knowing such data. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the relevant laws and regulations to protect your personal data from any unauthorized access.
Your data is kept only for the time necessary to provide the service or product you request, or to fulfill the purpose outlined in this policy.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
1. We use the following cookies - Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services.
2. Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors, and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Functionality cookies - These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of currency or language).
4. Targeting cookies - These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website, and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a maximum of twelve months.
You have the right, at any time, to know whether personal data has been stored, as well as the content and origin of the data to verify its accuracy. You also have the right to ask that your data be supplemented, blocked, erased, updated or corrected. Requests should be sent to us at info@imagineMe.in. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the data we hold about you.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties, our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. When you click on these links, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, and encourage you to read their privacy statements before you submit any personal data to these websites, or use these services.
Latest update: March 30, 2018
We're just putting your book preview together